11/6/16

Siobhan Fyres


DISCLAIMER: In this post I thought that it would be fun to write from one of the sims perspective. I recently wrote about the Fyres family in Windenburg so I felt like writing about Siobhan. Enjoy. (:


Hi! It’s me Siobhan. You may know me as the leader of the paragons or as the daughter of Dominic Fyres. I live in a big house in the lovely world known as Windenburg. I grew up here with my father Dominic, my mother Moira and my sister Morgan. And me coming from a wealthy family, having the most fashionable clothes in town and being the leader of Windenburgs most popular club you probably think that my life is perfect. But things haven't been going that great lately.

First of all my sister Morgan joined the renegades. What a scandal! It was so embarrassing to explain it to my fellow club members. I don’t want to call her a traitor or anything. But that’s what she is! She says that she just wants to have fun but I think that she is just jealous of me. I understand that not everyone can be as perfect as I am but she didn't have betray me like that! Oh well, hopefully it’s just a phase. 

I’m also currently working as an office assistant in the business career and it is not going too well. 
I have always been a very ambitious sim and I was really looking forward to starting this new career. But you have to start from the bottom and I don’t like being down here. The only thing I get to do is to run over the street to buy coffee. My boss treats me like I am invisible and I was my teachers favourite student so I’m not used to that. It really is a shame that the only thing someone this smart gets do is going to the coffe shop five times a day. 

Windenburg is amazing when it comes to nightclubs and pubs and as a teen I was really looking forward to visit one. But now when I am a young adult I rather stay at home. Why? I go to The Shrieking Llama Рmy dad is there with the good timers РI go to Discoth̬que Pan Eupora Рmy dad is there, this time with the spin masters РI go to Narwhal Arms Рthe Partihaus is there. Why doesn't Marcus Flex get that I have a boyfriend? Р.

There is actually only one positive thing that has happened lately. I got a boyfriend! He’s name is Sergio Romeo and he is perfect. He doesn't know it yet, but I am planning on marrying him some day. We are taking things slow for now but I know that we are just meant to be. We look soooooo good together and his fashion sense is almost as good as mine. 

Sergio lives on his own(not entirely, he has a roommate) and I am thinking about getting my own place too. But living in Windenburg is expensive and even though money has never been a problem before even the tiniest homes can cost a fortune. And if I borrow money from my parents it will take ages to pay them back. I think that I rather wait until my pay check has gotten a bit bigger and save up myself. Until then I will have to continue sharing bathroom with my sister… 

No comments:

Post a Comment